Notable Metrist-Reported Downtime
While these outages didn’t make the news, these issues caught by Metrist may have affected your company’s app and operations.
The most significant of these were:
- Several Azure services (including Blob Storage, Virtual Machines, Cosmos DB, SQL, AKS): experienced multiple outages ranging from 6 minutes to 8 hours and 4 minutes.
- Hotjar experienced four outages during the period, including an eight-hour outage on April 10th.
- Eclipse Foundation Services experienced multiple outages, with the longest lasting 6 hours and 34 minutes.
- Netlify experienced three separate outages, with the longest lasting 1 hour and 44 minutes.
Other notable outages include:
- Avalara experienced two separate outages, with the longest lasting 28 minutes.
- GitHub, Gitpod, CircleCI, Sentry, Auth0, Lightspeed, and Opsgenie: each experienced one sub-30-minute outage during the period.
Service outages can have a significant impact on businesses and organizations that rely on these services to operate. During the period between April 3, 2023 and April 10, 2023, While some outages were relatively short, others lasted several hours and impacted multiple checks and regions.
It is important for organizations to have a plan in place to minimize the impact of these outages on their operations. Service providers should also ensure that they have measures in place to prevent or quickly resolve service outages to minimize the impact on their customers. You can check out outage reports like these that are personalized to how your software interacts with vendors by setting up a Metrist account.
It’s free to get started! Just sign up for a demo.