GCP Compute Engine had a partial outage in Asia-Northeast3 and Europe-West4 for nearly 2 hours starting at 19:22 UTC on the 16th. Some customers experienced VM crashes and had the inability to spin up new VMs.
Notable Metrist-Reported Downtime
- AWS RDS was unable to create instances from US East 2 for 10 minutes on the 12th.
- AWS Cognito was unable to create users from US East 2 for 10 minutes on the 12th.
- Azure SQL’s Create Sql Server was not responding from Azure South Central US for 12 minutes on the 15th.
- Trello was unable to Delete Cards from US East 1 for 47 minutes on the 12th
- Alavara had a number of issues involving both high latency and failures when the platform was tested across its North American regions. These issues started at 1:34 pm Pacific on the 14th and ending at 3am Pacific (14.5 hours) on the 15th.
Want to stay up to date with What Went Down? Subscribe to the newsletter and get these updates sent right to your inbox!