Notable Metrist-Reported Downtime
While these outages didn’t make the news, these issues caught by Metrist may have affected your company’s app and operations.
- AWS EC2 had issues Running instances from US East 1 for 13 minutes on the 6th.
- AWS Route53 was unable to Create DNS Record from US West 1 for 11 minutes on the 9th.
- AWS RDS (MySQL) was unable to CreateInstance from US West 2 for 18 minutes on the 9th.
- Azure AKS was unable to CreateCluster from Azure Central US for 31 minutes on the 12th.
- Azure CDN had multiple (20+) issues from Azure East US and Azure East US 2 from the 6th-10th, characterized by UpdateFile not responding for periods of 1-3 hours. This has been an ongoing issue from CDN specific to these regions.
- GCP Compute Engine was unable to DeleteInstance from GCP US Central 1 for 40 minutes on the 6th.
- CircleCI was unable to RunMonitorDockerWorkflow was not responding from US East 2 for 20 minutes on the 9th then again for 1 hour 24 minutes on the 9th.
- Zoom was unable to JoinCall from CA Central 1 for 1 hour 14 minutes and 1 hour 33 minutes on the 10th, then again for 13 minutes on the 12th. Further, it was unable to JoinCall from US West 2 for 13 minutes on the 12th.
If you want these updates delivered to your inbox every week, don’t forget to subscribe to the What Went Down newsletter!