And you can check out a demo of our Datadog monitor here.
Notable Metrist-Reported Downtime
While these outages didn’t make the news, these issues caught by Metrist may have affected your company’s app and operations.
- Azure CDN had an outage for 25 hours and 6 minutes in Azure Central US on 6th March.
- Azure SQL had three incidents of CreateSqlServer not responding, lasting for 14, 12, and 17 minutes on 7th March.
- Azure Cosmos DB had an outage of 30 minutes on 7th March during CreateCosmosAccount.
- Azure Blob Storage had an outage of 42 minutes on 7th March during Creating storage accounts.
- Azure AKS experienced an outage for CreateCluster In Azure Central US, for 1 hour and 2 minutes on 7th March.
- Heroku’s application pinging was not responding from US East 2 for 28 minutes on the 9th of March.
- New Relic’s OpenDashboardUI was not responding from US West 2 for a total of 3 hours and 31 minutes on the 7th and 9th of March. Additionally, OpenDashboardUI was not responding from US West 2 for 55 minutes on the 7th and for 3 hours and 55 minutes on the 8th of March. Then OpenSyntheticsUI is currently responding from US West 2 for a total of 22 hours and 17 minutes on the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th of March.